Tuesday 16 October 2012

Beauty Wishlist


Over the past couple of weeks I have discovered a variety of different products from watching different beauty video's on YouTube and also from the blogs I follow. I have done a bit of 'window' shopping and I've come up with a sufficient list. I enjoy these kinds of posts so I thought I'd let you know what I've been eyeing up.

1. Nars Skin Purifying Foam Cleanser (£20.00)  2. TAAJ HIMALAYA MICELLAR WATER (£16.00) 3. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (£28.00) 4. Nars Skin Multi-Action Hydrating Toner (£22.00) 5. It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner (£15-£20) 6. Perfect Legs Skin Miracle (£36.00)

Unfortunately being a student it's hard for me to splash my cash on such products HOWEVER I have added some of these to my Christmas wish list so IF I'm lucky, my family and boyfriend might spoil me :)

Most of these products can be found on feelunique.com (they seem to have good prices), Joliebox and Amazon!

Hope you like! X

No comments:

Post a Comment